Cookie information and privacy
This information, pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Privacy Code”, and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Commissioner General measure on 8 May 2014, it aims to provide some information about cookies, especially the cookies used by this website.
What are cookies and what they do
Cookies are text files sent to your browser and stored on a PC, smartphone or tablet user, each time you visit a website.
There are various types of cookies, used for different purposes. first party cookies are sent directly from the owner or operator of the site, but while browsing you can also receive third-party cookies, sent from sites other than the one you are visiting, with modes/objectives defined by these third parties. We can distinguish between:
1. TECHNICAL COOKIES, used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication or a service explicitly requested by the user. They are normally installed by the owner or operator of the website and, in turn, they can be divided into:
– navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website
– analytics cookies, similar to cookies technicians when used directly by the operator of the website to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit your site
– functionality cookies, which allow a better browsing experience to the user and an optimal provision of services required.
2. PROFILING COOKIES, used “to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc .
→ To learn more, you can view video-tutorial made by Garante per la Privacy
Characteristics and purposes of cookies installed by this site
This website uses cookie technical navigation and analytics.
For the installation of these cookies it is not mandatory to request the prior consent of the user, but remains subject to the obligation to provide information, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code. This site, in fact, does NOT contain advertising and contains NO cookie profiling owners.
How many people are coming to my site? What pages they read? In which region they belong to? Visitors are new or “return”?
To answer these questions, use Google Analytics free service provided by Google Inc.
Cookies Google Analytics allows you to make statistical analysis in an aggregated and anonymous, through the report.
The information is transmitted to Google and stored on its servers in the US, but you can not store personal data of visitors to the website, nor in any way to identify individual users.
NOTE → Browsing through the pages of the site you may set third-party cookies , external to this site.
- PHPSESSID [session cookie]: It serves to create a session ID for the user so that the system itself can identify you as a unique individual, different from anyone else who visits the site.
- X-Mapping-alncmkhk [session cookie]: balances the load of web services with high traffic. Used to route data and page requests to the correct server when a site is hosted on multiple servers.
- _ga [third-party cookie]: distinguished users in Google Analytics
- _gat [third-party cookie]: speeds up page loading . Required for Google Analytics
How to disable cookies
→ To disable the Google Analytics cookies in your browser, you can install the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt. More information vailable at the following page: Google Analytics and privacy.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can disable them, block them or remove them, all or in part. Here are some key support guides.